We are looking for Full Stack Software Developers to build and implement our products. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You would be a go-getter and do not wait for instructions. You would jump onto the product pipeline, work with designers and product managers to get the requirements, come up with API signatures, design and implement the backend and frontend programs, help QA person to test your feature and get it live on production
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Strong experience practicing TDD and writing test cases to achieve highest code coverage.
- Experience working with search engines like Elasticsearch, Solr is a plus.
- Experience integrating third party software and payment gateways is a plus.
- Experience deploying applications to cloud and setting up CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience building container images using tools like Docker is a plus.