The Platform’s primary feature is to automate payment collection process. In the process it will send you and your debtors’ reminders on call, messaging, WhatsApp, email etc as detailed in the platform on your behalf. You hereby give explicit consent for the same.
The platform provides information that gets synced automatically such as, information relating to personal information like name/contact details, sales, purchases, inventory, business contacts (supplier list & customer list), payment patterns, bank accounts, Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) information and other commercial information; billing, delivery information and any other information.
In order to enhance our ability to provide valuable offers and services and experiences to the User we and our Partners to whom data can be shared may use this information:
- To verify the identity of the user onboarded on the Platform;
- Administer our services and diagnose technical problems;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To process user’s registration by providing the user with a log-in ID for accessing the Platform;
- Communicate to you necessary account and product and/or service-related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive customer care services and responding to your queries, claims, disputes or any other concerns;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Determine your eligibility for taking financial products using, inter alia, using our proprietary technology and such additional rules that may be determined by: Company and/or our lending, investment, insurance and other third-party product partners;
- To profile your business and to understand your needs better, and thereby offer you products & services;
- To create aggregated products, such as, credit profile, marketing profiles or any other aggregate profile based on the information shared by you;
- Safeguard against illegal activities like fraud, cheating, misappropriation, etc.;
- To collect, receive, obtain and/or fetch on your behalf, a copy of your credit information report from credit information companies (“CICs”) through us or any service providers and identity verification services to facilitate banks and other financial institutions to evaluate the user’s request in the context of the User’s complete financial situation;
We have employed appropriate electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your Personal information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Platform, you agree that the Platform will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
You acknowledge that by providing such information, you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such information has expressly agreed to allow or license, as the case may be, us to use the information in the manner set out in this policy, without the payment of any fees or royalty. You hereby provide consent, we may, to the extent permitted by law, also use, license, reproduce, distribute disclose, and aggregate, non-personally identifiable information that is derived through your use of the Platform.
We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes set forth herein, and for a reasonable time thereafter for the furtherance and completion of any of our services to you, and for such time as may be necessary in order to comply with any legal obligation or compliance under applicable laws.
We may be required to retain your information post termination of our business relationship with you for fraud prevention purposes and use such information for the exercise/defence of a legal claim or for providing evidence in legal proceedings or as may be required to comply with applicable laws. In this context, this policy will supersede any agreement between us for retention/returning of confidential information.
Post termination of your User Account with Us, We are not responsible for retaining any of your information or any backups of such information, User shall have no right to request the Company for any of their information in any form post termination of their User account for any reason whatsoever.